- Students will assess and evaluate actual governance practices, comparing with local and international standards.
- Students will be able to evaluate, analyze and make recommendations involving the situation(s) of Corporate Governance.
Analytical Thinking, Problem Solving, Quantitative Analysis
- Students will interpret and evaluate unstructured situations.
- Students will define the problem and related issues.
- Students will apply theories to ambiguous situations.
- Students will draw conclusions and implement solutions.
Students will be able to analyze the ethical problem(s) in local or international business contexts and provide appropriate choices.
Students will demonstrate oral communication and presentation skills.
Students will produce written communications suited to an audience.